Tuesday, August 31, 2010

when kids are too quiet...



I had recently put Wyatt down for a nap and Ettoile was cutting paper.(so i thought) and I was upstairs feeding Ellison. When Elle was done (15 min. later) I came downstairs and began cleaning up the kitchen where Etty was doing her art project. Only she wasn't there. I called her name and no answer. I called it again and she appeared. She was holding our digital camera. (oh crap!) i grabbed it from her and asked why she was playing with it. She told me first that she wasn't playing with it and was bringing it to me. I asked her again and said that i never asked for the camera so why was she playing with it. She then told me she couldn't find her play camera and was "borrowing daddy's." I spanked her hand and told her that she needs to ask to borrow things and she knows not to touch any of daddy's things.(ie: t.v, dvd, game system, camera. etc.)
I found probably 100 pictures of Etty not playing with the camera.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh! She is a mini Hally! H used to do this ALL the time at this age. I used to always joke with Matt that at least we will always know who our culprit is (by the pictures of herself on there- just like E.) I will start praying now that she doesn't follow in Hally's footsteps... if she does call me. I now know how to get superglue out of hair, nail polish off leather couches, and so many others that I can't list them all! ~Michelle~