Monday, December 22, 2008

Just a few pics from this week. Wyatt will be 3 months on Christmas day and loves to smile every chance he gets. He's also a big talker... if you talk to him he's all about talking back and smiling. Ettoile is getting all of her molars in right now... arrgghh... so she is about 80% pleasant and 20% demon... Orajel has been our good friend lately. We'll be happy when teathing is over... probably just in time to do it all over again with Wyatt.

I took the kids to walmart this week and I knew Etty was tired so I let her bring her favorite blanket into the store with her to keep the beast content... she started doing the head banging thing and before I knew it both the kids were asleep. So instead of a quick trip, I was able to get all the things I needed... and made it a little bit longer of a trip.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Ahhh, the joys of parenthood!!

Moose and Family said...

Sleeping children is a wonderful thing!