Saturday, December 6, 2008

Yeah so it's been a month...



Busy, busy, busy; that sums up that past month for Britt and I. Britt's now back at work and I'm in school full time for one more semester and working part time. With two kids that leaves no room for anything unless of course I stay up all night... I'm getting old and can't seem to stay up past like 10 or 11... maybe when Wyatt starts sleeping through the night which might be any time now... Well in the past month we have been to Vegas for thanksgiving which was great! It was nice to see all the fam and all the kids too... The Luna family just keeps getting bigger and bigger. What else...? Oh, I got the internship that I've really really wanted at "Trust Point," formerly North Central Trust. I'll be the "personal trust intern," or in other words, Ill be preparing tax returns and tax planning for trusts and estates. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this internship turns into a job offer so that way I can stay locally and not have to move any time soon. And more recently, every single one of us got the flu for a day or two... theres a few pics of Ettoile, who got it the worst. She woke up one night after having thrown up all over herself and her bed, gross, and then she spent the night in her play room on a bed of towels watching Marry Poppins, her current favorite. The next night she was back to her usual active self. The bad thing about having kids is that they get sick and then when they start feeling better the parents get sick and then we're no fun because they want to play and we feel like poop. Anyways, enjoy some random pics... the "Ettoile the nudist" fotos I thought were just funny, she got her hair blow dryed wacky after bath time...

1 comments:

Las Lunas said...

Poor Ettoile!! Sick babies are no fun! We had a great time with everyone and are looking forward to seeing you guys around Christmas time!!