Tuesday, June 15, 2010

3rd Birthday

Ettoile's 3rd B-Day

Note the progression...

Mr. poopy pants doesn't like getting splashed by the crazy daisy.

Ettoile's birthday breakfast... she got to use her little demi tea cup.
Anything Alice in Wonderland related is a big hit. Forget treats...
Ettoile would rather play tea party as a reward. Her breakfast of choice was bacon...
Well if that's what she wanted on her special day... sure.

She got an eye mask for her B-Day... She slept so good.
Our cute niece Anya... she's super girly.

We got Ettoile the "Rose Petal Cottage" for her B-Day. According to Britt, all little girl's mommies know what this is??? All I know is Britt found it on craigslist for $40 with all of the accessories and they go for close to $300 new with all the accessories.

Britt made a topsy turvey B-Day cake for Ettoile. She's so amazing.
Of course we sang her families birthday song with britt on the guittar.



I thought these pics were super cute.

Daily routine = filling up the little pool. Ettoile wanted to play in
the pool but didnt want to get wet because the water was still cold...
so she put the tub in it and floated like a boat... clever girl.
Silly face. Britt just on Sunday... 3 days to go. "Don't post that picture... do I look fat? Im so done being pregnant! I want my body back. My feet are so swollen. That's soooo sad (she cries when we watch UP or any other movie). I feel like this baby is going to fall out. Baby just go to bed. I can't breathe. I just went to the bathroom like 5 minutes ago."

2 comments:

Las Lunas said...

LOVE IT!! Especially the Brittany comments, poor Britt!

Kelsey said...

Ahh! Cute pics!! Congrats on the new one on the way(or already here, hopefully!). And I've never heard of that house thing your daughter got.