Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Welcome Baby Ellison

Welcome
Ellison Rosalie Luna
12:46 pm - 6/16/2010
7lbs 8ozs - 19.9inches
Britt being brought back to the OR, Ellison's first moments. I was 95% sure we were having a boy... Thank You Britt for keeping it such a secret from me (Britt knew all along what we were having and I didn't, I wanted to be surprised). I was shocked when the Dr. pulled her out and announced she was a girl. This is one instance where I was more than OK with being proved wrong.

Cutting the cord, Proud Daddy.

When Ellison heard Britt for the first time, she opened her eyes really wide and stared at Mommy.

Britt's first moments holding Ellison.



Cute bum, Good pic of her eyes open.
Ettoile was the proudest big sister on the planet today.
Operation went quite well overall. Britt is of course very sore and in quite a bit of pain but happy to have a beautiful baby girl. She was amazing and I am so greatful for the sacrifices she makes to have such a beautiful family!
More update to come later!

3 comments:

Alex Griffiths said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! she's beautiful!! And seriously, you guys have the BEST names!!!

Jen R. said...

congrats!!!! I hope we copy you and have another girl next too!!! (that wasnt an announcement, it will be awhile). She is beautiful. britt looks beautiful as always. So happy for you guys!!!

Kelsey said...

Congrats!! My brother Keith and his wife Lynnette just had a baby boy today, too, at around 2:15p, so you beat them... anyways, she's really cute!