Monday, September 8, 2008

Almost there...

People always ask for a pic of Brittany and her preger belly. Only 16 days to go and I don't think that September 24th will come soon enough for my beautiful baby momma. A few of Britt's recent comments on being pregnant with baby Wyatt; "I thought babies were supposed to become less active at the end?" "I feel like he's going to fall out my rear right now." "Don't make me laugh, I might pee my pants."

I also posted a pic of Ettoile in her new "big girl bed." We decided over the weekend to move her into a twin sized bed and out of the crib. The crib is still in her room for now but she thought that the big girl bed was the greatest thing ever! She was even asking to go to bed for the past 2 days now. So far she's done really well and hasn't gotten out of bed or fought us on nap time. We have just sitting on the box spring on the floor for now, and then we'll put it on the frame after a little while, and once we get a railing for the one side.
Last night we put her to bed and when we went to check on her as we always do right before bed she was with her head at the foot of the bed cuddled up with her huge stuffed Giraffe. It was so cute. Britt also enjoyed being able to lay in bed with her a while she slept. OK, I'll admit that I layed in bed with her for longer than Britt did... What am I going to do when I have to drop her off at school for the first time?

3 comments:

kari b. said...

im excited for you guys! 2 kiddies... youre so old :) jk. and my dad has talked to him. this is gonna take time.

Jen R. said...

tell brit I loved her ihop comment. But it was sunday! And I'm so proud of how cute she looks in that picture. When I was ready to pop I was in sweat pants. She is wearing cute clothes!

Moose and Family said...

Brittany looks great! We can't wait to see little Wyatt. Keep us posted!