Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Just a quick ironic post...

Yep, one day left till baby Wyatt joins the party! We're very excited and Britt, although a little nervous, is more than ready for him to be done in the oven... But on another note, my sister Heather had posted a bit ago about Logan's elbow becoming dislocated... I guess it must run in the family because today I dislocated Ettoile's elbow... it was wierd... I just picked her up by one arm like I have a hundred times before but this time her elbow dislocated... needless to say, she was not very happy and Britt had to take her to the emergency to get it placed correctly since I had to leave to go to class and I dont know how to do it anyways. Britt always gets on my case about picking Ettoile up by one arm or by her hands as opposed to under her arms and today I got the big "How many times have I told you... blah blah blah." She's doing fine now and while I was at work I guess it came out again... I think she slept on it funny while napping and woke up screaming. Brave Brittany called me a billion times and finally built up the courage to pop it back into place by herself. Im so proud. Anyways, just thought I should share my "Bad Daddy of the Year" news with everybody.
I'll try to post an update on Britt and the baby ASAP either tomorrow or friday...

3 comments:

Las Lunas said...

Good Luck Brittany!! We are rooting for you and can't wait to see that cute baby Wyatt!!! XOXO

Jen R. said...

Abuse! ha ha just kidding good luck brit!

Moose and Family said...

My phone should be ringing any time now....Can't wait to see pictures!!